Marriage special union and equal partnership of a man and a woman. Marriage asks a lot of commitment and love. If a couple fails to full fill their commitment then their several problems arise in their relationship. Many factors can direct to problems in a marriage, and some issues absolutely require more care and specific help. If you find this is the case then you should look for professional help like Marriage Counseling. Here are some problems that can be fixed if you take care of them.
Tips To Save Your Marriage
1. Lack of communication is one of the most obvious reasons for breaking a marriage. Unhealthy communication like blame, victimising self, sarcastic commenting etc ends leaving your partner hurt. If you don’t want to hurt your partner then you should start using we or us statements this shows you include him/her as a team and you want his/him involved.
2. High expectations from your partner are also one of the reasons to break up. When two people enter into the institution of marriage, they come with their own set of expectations. If these expectations are not clearly said or turn out to be unreliable then conflicts happen. In this case both should clearly convey their expectations in a precise way in order to ensure clarity.
3. Sexual dissatisfaction is very common among the new generation. As people grow in a relationship the romance starts waning, emotional connection or sexual intimacy loses its priority and responsibility and obligation took places. You can share your problems with your soulmate there should be no discomfort, embarrassment or shame in talking about sexual desires or preferences. talking will help you and your partner understand each other.
4. Infidelity, It is hard to imagine that a person that we built our life with could disappoint us and this leads to a cool spiral of hurt, guilt. Cheating in a relationship has been a big reason for divorce nowadays. As you know trust takes its time and efforts from both the partners to repair so let it be. Build a strong relationship together no space for disloyalty.
5. Adjustment with a new family, one of the spouses may face problem in adaptation to new values, belief systems and culture or family setting and some times it hard as he/she planed. one should give time to others to adjust or process the thoughts.
6. Loans, income sources, expenses or other financial assets are responsible for 22% of all divorces, unhappy marriage. Without proper planning, all efforts go wain when it comes to budget planning. A good reality check is needed for a couple to sit down once a year, no matter where they are on the economic spectrum, and discuss the family budget.
Hope you got a clear picture of the problems and their solution. If you need extra help then you can look for counselling services. There are various online counselling platform available that can provide help with marriage counselling and can save your marriage.